Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Been biking since age of 8...Puch with pedals
Been on the floor twice...my mistake.

But biking in London is another dimension.

You have to have your eyes all around you, extreme concentracion when aproaching junctions, cars parked at roadside.

I had at T3 few close calls on drop off where Prius driver looking at cradled phone pulling out and almost went into my right front wing and next one into my door.

If you get a ping for a job, it should be auto accept.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
That's pretty sad man.

Not Uber's fault we should blame the Dvla/ DSA for issuing the licence.
Uber has part coz lobbying TfL
Biggest problem is TfL
It very simple steps they Gould do but is profit before anything
TfL need money from giving away licence
Uber need fresh blood (slave) to to replace the old one

·
Registered
273 Posts
Middle finger
You won't find it amusing if that happened to you or relations....RIP to the dead

That's pretty sad man.

Not Uber's fault we should blame the Dvla/ DSA for issuing the licence.
Most accidents can be avoided if all road users drive with caution.

However, the new wave of Uber drivers are less concerned of their own safety talkless of other road users

·
Premium Member
64,534 Posts
You won't find it amusing if that happened to you or relations....RIP to the dead

However, the new wave of Uber drivers are less concerned of their own safety talkless of other road users
Bicyclists in the roadway must undergo comprehensive safety and traffic law training !

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Isn't a petition to ban Uber ridiculous over reaction though ?
Maybe but I would never slag off a dead person or their family in a time of grief. Like to think I've got a bit more about me than that. Don't think anyone could deny there is a serious problem with dangerous driving amongst some PH drivers though who's eyes are glued to a sat nav or phone.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
All cyclists are just accidents waiting to happen they're useless tfl spoiled child
However it's not enough reason to ban uber as they can be killed by anyone not only uber drivers
This whole petition is pointless

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts

I think the biggest factor is overworking
If work 16 h to 2oh well I let u guest the end of ur shift

1 - 20 of 22 Posts