Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught an Uber today which I rarely do...
The driver was nice enough but a bit distance...that's fine I don't expect to be entertained however the personal presenation was lacking so much I thought I would get an idea how everyone presents themselves.
This guy looked like he threw on the first shirt he found followed by the shorts he wore yesterday but worst of he was wearing thongs. Not only is it a bad look but I feel it isn't the safest either. What do you all think? I always make somewhat of an effort. Even in hot days i wear a nice Polo Shirt and nice shorts with shoes.

· Registered
5,724 Posts
The driver was nice enough but a bit distance...that's fine I don't expect to be entertained however the personal presenation was lacking so much I thought I would get an idea how everyone presents themselves.
This guy looked like he threw on the first shirt he found followed by the shorts he wore yesterday but worst of he was wearing thongs. Not only is it a bad look but I feel it isn't the safest either. What do you all think? I always make somewhat of an effort. Even in hot days i wear a nice Polo Shirt and nice shorts with shoes.
Know that what I call sophisticated

· Premium Member
5,096 Posts
The standard isn't as Uber would have everyone hope. I won't can them too much because I look at plenty of cab drivers and scratch my head as well. Some people take pride in themselves and some don't and that's not going to change. The work simply doesn't pay enough to attract enough people of the sort of people who going to maintain standards.

· Premium Member
363 Posts
Uber has one big advantage when it comes to presentation - it doesn't take much to be better than many of the disgusting slobs driving taxis, and that includes dress, BO and TO (taxi odour) ... then we can start on vehicle presentation, and Ubers are way ahead on that count.

· Premium Member
16,137 Posts
but worst of he was wearing thongs. Not only is it a bad look but I feel it isn't the safest either. What do you all think? I always make somewhat of an effort. Even in hot days i wear a nice Polo Shirt and nice shorts with shoes.
a shirt and vary between thongs
Thongs? :eek::oops:
I see how Adelaide:D Uber drivers roll now

Reactions: Fat Lad

· Premium Member
16,771 Posts
Dinner suit, of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.