Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SRSLY!!!! Download Periscope. Especially for drivers WITHOUT a cam system for their car.

If you have a bad rider, grab your phone from your Jack & turn it on. It uploads video 24hrs to the cloud. You go LIVE!

Several drivers do this for fun media exposure like Miami Beach's UBERMELIVE. If you don't have a camera system THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST PROTECTION.

Information is the coin of the realm. Keep Uber/Lyft drivers safe.

·
Registered
271 Posts
SRSLY!!!! Download Periscope. Especially for drivers WITHOUT a cam system for their car.

If you have a bad rider, grab your phone from your Jack & turn it on. It uploads video 24hrs to the cloud. You go LIVE!

Several drivers do this for fun media exposure like Miami Beach's UBERMELIVE. If you don't have a camera system THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST PROTECTION.

How is this different than just capturing video w ur phone?

·
Registered
271 Posts

I can find this user on periscope....can u confirm the user name?

I found a very amusing uber driver documenting his club-style rides, his name is UbermeVIP...very entertaining!

https://www.periscope.tv/ubermevip

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am loving this app and not for obvious reasons.im waiting for a concert to end wondering if the show us still going on. So I open Periscope and sure enough someone is broadcasting the concert! Loving it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts