Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now is a perfect time to put pressure on Uber to install the tip button and to raise theinstall. Uber is under a tremendous pressure right now with #deleteUber and the internal sexism scandal. We should use this time to pressure Uber to install that tip button. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Right now is a perfect time to put pressure on Uber to install the tip button and to raise theinstall. Uber is under a tremendous pressure right now with #deleteUber and the internal sexism scandal. We should use this time to pressure Uber to install that tip button. Any thoughts?
Installing a tip function would do nothing for the issues they have. It's for us, not them, so they don't care. How do you figure a tip function would help them?

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Lol Uber isn't under pressure to do s---. Delete Uber was a joke. All those snowflakes who threatened to delete Uber came right back when they saw the alternative was an expensive cab or take the bus.

The sexism scandal is bad but it's not going to cause them to change. All pax care about is a cheap ride.

Uber on

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it made Travis quit Trump board, and the latest scandall seems to push their button. They are afraid of the masses, deleting takes 3sec. Looks bad to investors even if they install again

Lol Uber isn't under pressure to do s---. Delete Uber was a joke. All those snowflakes who threatened to delete Uber came right back when they saw the alternative was an expensive cab or take the bus.

The sexism scandal is bad but it's not going to cause them to change. All pax care about is a cheap ride.

Uber on

·
Premium Member
63,102 Posts
Well it made Travis quit Trump board, and the latest scandall seems to push their button. They are afraid of the masses, deleting takes 3sec. Looks bad to investors even if they install again
Caving in to Extortionists funded by World Without Borders Globalist Organization is NOT an admirable quality.
You want World Bank Overtly running this country instead of elected public servants under rule of the Constitution ?
U.S.A. NOT C.F.R. !

That is rewarding those who would hold administrative rule hostage.
Giving into a child's temper tantrum,even if it is for the good of no one.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
The question came up during the recent Facebook Q&A session with Uber's President. He totally ignored the question. It ain't happening for awhile.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
I hope Uber never adds a tipping feature in app! From what Lyft drivers reported, having the in app tipping is a detriment to their tipping revenue and actually get more tips from their Uber fares than Lyft fares.

·
Banned
2,280 Posts
Uber is under NO PRESSURE!!! Do you think a hashtag bothers them? They have handled multiple sexual assault cases at same time. The bimbo will file her lawsuit and get in line with everyone else.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Geez I had not intentions to discuss politics here, still think fuber is under pressure and could possibly give in to that damn button
No, you are full of wishful thinking. As long as cheap pax want a ride and desperate drivers drive for pennies Uber has nothing to worry about.

If you were wise enough to quit Uber would replace you in a heartbeat. If you want tips hustle for them your damn self

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
I hope Uber never adds a tipping feature in app! From what Lyft drivers reported, having the in app tipping is a detriment to their tipping revenue and actually get more tips from their Uber fares than Lyft fares.
Not for me! On Lyft I average 15-20% of fares in tips...often covers my Lyft %. If I make 10% on tips with Uber it's a great day!

·
Registered
455 Posts
They need to raise the damn rates and give drivers the proper cut of the gross overcharges on the upfront fares. They're taking 50-55 percent of the total fare on many rides. Drivers are taking it up the ass. Lyft better watch out too - they're not much better. But Uber is and probably always will be a shady company. RAISE RATES, ADD TIP, TAKE LESS, BE TRANSPARENT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.