1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
It's called Karma. They cut prices and then will not allow tipping in app. Instead they gave stupid badges (That's the most annoying thing ever) I drive more for lyft nowadays anyways. At least you can always count on some pax tipping you with the app 60% of the time.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
This is what I call the "Snakes on a Plane" effect.

Snakes on a Plane was a HUGE deal on social media. People couldn't get enough of it. Movie underperformed compared to the buzz.

I wouldn't be too worried. These are the same SJWs who will come back.

I find it hysterical that Uber drivers themselves have committed actual murder and actual sexual assault, but THIS is a tipping point? GTFO.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like Uber is once again facing a massive loss of customers, this time over the alleged sexual harassment of Susan Fowler:

http://fortune.com/2017/02/24/uber-...ing/?xid=gonewsedit&google_editors_picks=true

I find it worth noting that the message sent to account closing Uber users seems well crafted:

View attachment 100491

I would say it was probably NOT penned by the Bards of Bangalore!
Here's the second case of sexism and harassment at Uber AFTER Susan Fowler....

https://www.mashable.com/2017/02/23/uber-women-horrible-workplace.amp

....And any more hidden under TK's crotch.

And yes it probably is penned by an American hypocrite in San Francisco.

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
It's called Karma. They cut prices and then will not allow tipping in app. Instead they gave stupid badges (That's the most annoying thing ever) I drive more for lyft nowadays anyways. At least you can always count on some pax tipping you with the app 60% of the time.
Second most annoying thing. The most annoying thing is the constant nagging about hard acceleration and braking when I don't drive hard at all. I wish I could disable that feature because I don't think it accounts for stick shift cars.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Amen - Travis gets what he deserves a horrible reputation - exploiting all the drivers by not allowing a tipping function - so many passengers are deleteing uber the uber business is down at least 20%

1 - 13 of 13 Posts