Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone now using this service? Is it working for you?
Have you used this service? Why did you leave the service?
Any opinions or suggestions on this service.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I use it. I work maybe 3-4 times a week. So thats an extra $1.50-$2 a week to get my money the next day. Any money you make gets deposited right onto the card at around 7am the next day minus a 50 cent fee. I use it for all my uber expenses during the week then I e transfer the rest to my bank account. I personally like it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was about to sign up but got concerned when they told me to change my payee to a TD account in their name. Was it the same for you guys?

·
Banned
516 Posts
Great service, especially the free road side assistance they have is a plus, and they charge only 50 cents per deposit, better than any other service, I like it a lot.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
PROS:
You get all the advantages of no transaction fees when paying with a credit card.
Thus saving on bank withdrawal fees which can really add up when using debit cards for all your gas and driving related expenses.
Better than cash since you get a detailed list or transactions.
CONS:
Doesn't always work to pay for gas at the pump because you usually have to sign for it.
Always log out on your phone app and have a different password than your uber dashboard to avoid being scammed of your earnings.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
PROS:
You get all the advantages of no transaction fees when paying with a credit card.
Thus saving on bank withdrawal fees which can really add up when using debit cards for all your gas and driving related expenses.
Better than cash since you get a detailed list or transactions.
CONS:
Doesn't always work to pay for gas at the pump because you usually have to sign for it.
Always log out on your phone app and have a different password than your uber dashboard to avoid being scammed of your earnings.
It's true , you have to walk the five feet into the gas station and sign!.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just started and don't miss the 50 cents each day I choose to work.

I changed to a TD acct BUT the pro is Uber no longer has my banking info to my account. What happens the first report of a "hack" and I would need to change my acct...

A bonus using payfare.... No complaints.

·
Premium Member
8,715 Posts
Most jobs pay bi-weekly. Uber pays weekly.

In my eyes it is throwing perfectly good money away. I don't care if it's only 50 cents 1 dollar or two.

If you're worrying about being gassed by Uber for $2-3 bucks on a trip, I don't know how you can justify giving money away to pay fare for a cash advance.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I just started and don't miss the 50 cents each day I choose to work.

I changed to a TD acct BUT the pro is Uber no longer has my banking info to my account. What happens the first report of a "hack" and I would need to change my acct...

A bonus using payfare.... No complaints.
Uber can't take anything out of your bank account anyways. There's nothing to worry about there.

Most jobs pay bi-weekly. Uber pays weekly.

In my eyes it is throwing perfectly good money away. I don't care if it's only 50 cents 1 dollar or two.

If you're worrying about being gassed by Uber for $2-3 bucks on a trip, I don't know how you can justify giving money away to pay fare for a cash advance.
People asking for 50 cents fare adjustments but is okay getting paid daily for 50 cents extra. I don't understand that either. Once a week is already very fast

1 - 20 of 57 Posts