Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am really PI$$ED this time. Over the weekend I had a XL 3.4 surge at bar closing time that lasted 1h 9m, with multiple stops and 32.91 miles = $272.92 fare. UBER in its infinite wisdom finds it necessary to get SPECIAL APPROVAL before it can be processed.

I can't for a minute understand why. The route / time are recorded under trips, the fare showed up on the end of trip and the credit card charge was verified. They also say it may or may not be on my next pay statement.

Maybe since UBER is in financial trouble they need the float on my fare to survive. It's not as if I haven't had these large fares before ($223 & $161) that all checked out. I guess it's just another way UBER is making the driver / partner world so happy and loyal.

I bet Travis never has his pay held for special approval. The name UBER really means WE ARE OVER TOP OF YOU (said with a hard German accent)

·
Registered
468 Posts
After that guy in DC drove back and forth for two hours with a guy asleep in the backseat... Eh! Hope it gets straight quickly and congrats on a decent fare.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts