Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have only been driving for Uber for 2 weeks now but I signed up to drive with them quite some time back. Since I signed up so long ago, the bank account I had is no longer open. I have changed it to the correct account but my very first pay was sent to the old account. I talked to the bank and they sent it back to Uber, will Uber just go ahead and send it out with my next pay? Or do I need to get in touch with them to get my first pay? Is there a contact number that drivers are able to call? If not, I am assuming they don't because I cant find one, why does Uber refuse to have a customer service call line for their drivers?

·
Registered
922 Posts
This very same thing happened to me not long ago. I was adding an old partner and they too had forgotten to change their bank account. What I did, and what I suggest you do is send a tweet to @UberSupport tell them exactly what the situation is. That the money was sent to the wrong account, tell them you have corrected the banking information and eventually they will confirm that the change has been made. Follow up with an email, and follow up on the tweet. I find that dealing directly with San Francisco is fantastic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts