Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else notice that theres been way less demand and its effected your pay the past month or so? i went from $600 a week to $350 a week. my routine didnt change so i changed it, same result. no matter where or when i go, its become less and less demanding. is it just me?? has the advertising saturated the market for drivers? do they give more biz to new drivers? wtf?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Plus, let's not forget how much the incentives, guarantees and promotions have all the new DOOBERS blind and clueless of how it REALLY is to earn that $$$..

Once THAT particular flow stops and the actual cost of driving sets in without them having taken it into account before hand, we might gradually see somewhat of a difference again.

·
Premium Member
11,179 Posts
I dunno man. August has been the best month for me. Compared to the rest since Jan. All the other average the same +/- 50.

I think its a weekly day trip to OC, but didn't do that the last two, and the luck of long trips has to do with it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know that. im the 4 month newbie who realizes this isnt worth it and will stop driving but until theres a another financial solution...damn. im effed no matter what right now.

·
Registered
930 Posts
anyone else notice that theres been way less demand and its effected your pay the past month or so? i went from $600 a week to $350 a week. my routine didnt change so i changed it, same result. no matter where or when i go, its become less and less demanding. is it just me?? has the advertising saturated the market for drivers? do they give more biz to new drivers? wtf?
Write them, and you would probably get a reply like this one. "Don't worry jaimeritchie, with uBer X new rates soon to be only .65 cents a mile, rider demand will be into the stratosphere! And that means more trips and more earnings for our partners! uBer on!"

·
Registered
291 Posts
I still find it ****ing hilarious these Uber morons had the gall to claim we were going to make more money with lower rates. If I ever meet Travis K I'm going to wring his ****boy neck over that one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's strange. Friday night, I took a family back home and they said that they had requested an Uber ride earlier in the day to get to their destination and the Uber App said "No Drivers Available." So is their 'driver saturation' or 'less folks using Uber?"

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
That's strange. Friday night, I took a family back home and they said that they had requested an Uber ride earlier in the day to get to their destination and the Uber App said "No Drivers Available." So is their 'driver saturation' or 'less folks using Uber?"
Could have been rider saturation.
Comodity business, supply and demand...

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think their [ sic ] is writer's block when using gray matter.

Specification in general.

Reference your family: Did you take them from California to California?
o_O

1 - 17 of 17 Posts