Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Ben Hall, if there is a minimum pay and conditions set for ride share drivers, would you also accept a maximum as well?
No I thought not.
As a contractor running my own business, ride share <20 hrs/wk, I'm happy to " take my chances " in the free market.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ben Hall, if there is a minimum pay and conditions set for ride share drivers, would you also accept a maximum as well?
No I thought not.
As a contractor running my own business, ride share <20 hrs/wk, I'm happy to " take my chances " in the free market.
your post shows the intelligence you seem to lack.

Did I post an opinion?
Did I make a comment?

No I did neither, I posted an article that was published by the SMH.

I really dont give a rats toss bag to how happy you are in either a free or restricted market.

Reactions: Uber_Syd8

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
your post shows the intelligence you seem to lack.

Did I post an opinion?
Did I make a comment?

No I did neither, I posted an article that was published by the SMH.

I really dont give a rats toss bag to how happy you are in either a free or restricted market.
Wow, I just saw your response to my comments...
I'm actually overwhelmed at both the venom that you are conveying and also your attacks directed at me...
Whether you did or did not comment, as you have clarified the you had not, I was certainly not attacking you but was voicing a differing opinion from that in the article listed.
But that obviously was enough for you to comment on
" the intelligence you seem to lack"

At this time Ben Hall, I will say, thank you and goodbye.

p.s. Be safe out there and drive safely.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, I just saw your response to my comments...
I'm actually overwhelmed at both the venom that you are conveying and also your attacks directed at me...
Whether you did or did not comment, as you have clarified the you had not, I was certainly not attacking you but was voicing a differing opinion from that in the article listed.
But that obviously was enough for you to comment on
" the intelligence you seem to lack"

At this time Ben Hall, I will say, thank you and goodbye.

p.s. Be safe out there and drive safely.
I apologise for my comments on your intelligence.

However you chose to ask me a question and then have the audacity to answer that question on my behalf. This clearly shows arrogance and rudeness as I only posted and article and made no statement or comment regarding the article.

I believe my response is appropriate

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Ben Hall,
Point taken re asking and then answering the question on your behalf.
You are correct, that was not the correct thing to have done...
But please stop with the attacks, as I am niether rude arrogant nor rude, as my many posts will confirm.

Again, have a great day & drive safely.

Avago, Out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts