Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeterday i was tired of this stupid pax.
she cancel ride 3 times and 3rd time catch me again.
i call her back and ask why she canciling and telling me story to she in rush and want go to somewhere in 10 minutes. after hung up i cancel a ride.
after i sow receving ping twice but dont accept and continue my job on downtown manhattan.

Reactions: Wilsonbx198st

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Maybe she wanted a better car or did not like your picture or name. It is impossible to figure out what is in their heads.
Just like Lenny mentioned, she was looking for a Lexus, Mercedes or a Suburban

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After that ? I think so everybody loves me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
yeterday i was tired of this stupid pax.
she cancel ride 3 times and 3rd time catch me again.
i call her back and ask why she canciling and telling me story to she in rush and want go to somewhere in 10 minutes. after hung up i cancel a ride.
after i sow receving ping twice but dont accept and continue my job on downtown manhattan.
She wanted Benz for 5 bucks lol

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Yellow is pretty bad ...I only do airport runs now ...I don't know how garage guys making lease
According to 5 yellow guys including my dad and uncle they are barely making $100 net per shift.

Its crazy cuz i use to make at least $200 per shift.

Uber had to come along and mess it up for everybody.

·
Registered
828 Posts
It's like u said, street hail is dead. Penn station is dangerous cuz of all the tickets being given lately. Definitely a chitshow.
You know what there traffic cop snakes do now at penn station ..is you park on right side waiting for line to move above 33 st and 7 ave ....three of them come out and scan for ticket ....while you in car waiting for light to change ....animals ...I stopped go there.same story on 8 Ave

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
You know what there traffic cop snakes do now at penn station ..is you park on right side waiting for line to move above 33 st and 7 ave ....three of them come out and scan for ticket ....while you in car waiting for light to change ....animals ...I stopped go there.same story on 8 Ave
Good thing i got out because that used to be my spot above 33 st on 7 ave.

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
The city is looking for revenues. They don't care how and from whom.
Getting moving violation tickets from the cops is much worse. They carry points.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts