Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you know the deal, it's a slow Tuesday night and you're on that 3rd streak bonus ride.

::Sigh:: 11 freaking miles away @ Starbucks that i'm unfamiliar with.

Traffic couldn't be any lighter so it wasn't a big deal. So of course this cop is in the parking lot facing Starbucks. A 300 pound guy gets in. So I didn't want to pass the cop a 2nd time as my PAX said there was a shortcut, or something. He was definitely right, but I didn't want to be suspicious, so I told him there was a cop there. So of course the 1.2 mile trip turns into 4.2 miles LOL. I guess that shortcut was one hell of a shortcut. I didn't know you could turn left out of there though, and actually am still not certain.

I didn't really care though. He could have walked home the 1.2 miles. I could understand if it was raining, but it was fine. Definitely not my greatest moment.

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why drive lyft lol
I guess because i'm driving out of state at the moment. Uber makes it a big deal for some reason. Then i'm always getting streak bonuses which make me very happy. Driving for Lyft is way happier. Going to surged Uber zones= traffic. I haven't been in heavy traffic unless I choose to.

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
YYYAAAAYYYyyyyyyyyyyyy

You longtripped the **** out of that fat bastard!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts