Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived to pick up a Lyft pax called Sarah. Greeted by two men, with a load of bags. Blankets etc. Like they were semi moving.

Cancelled ride as name didnt match pax also didnt want all that stuff in my trunk.

Anyway, minutes later call from pax via Lyft where one of the men and a woman now being abusive and stating they will call Lyft to report me for sexual assualt. Told them this call is probably recorded by Lyft and they may wanna hang up! In the end i hung up.

Called Lyft and explained the situation.

But what a bunch of asses the pax were!

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Arrived to pick up a Lyft pax called Sarah. Greeted by two men, with a load of bags. Blankets etc. Like they were semi moving.

Cancelled ride as name didnt match pax also didnt want all that stuff in my trunk.

Anyway, minutes later call from pax via Lyft where one of the men and a woman now being abusive and stating they will call Lyft to report me for sexual assualt. Told them this call is probably recorded by Lyft and they may wanna hang up! In the end i hung up.

How did you cancel without calling Sarah?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That part makes sense. But if he cancelled by the top right that means he didn't press the arrived button.
I didnt understand how they called me either after i had cancelled the trip. It was minutes after i cancelled. It came thru as the LA number. I answered as i thought perhaps Lyft were calling to scold me for cancelling.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And if it wasn't for Sarah then how were they able to call you? Sarah was obviously paying for them
Are you the police? Lol

Sarah must have been close by. In the house maybe. As during the call first Sarah was speaking and then a guy came on the phone. They had the cheek/stupidity to ask if i was coming back to pick them up!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts

The last thing you want in your car is bed bugs!
I had 4girls yesterday threatening me to call 911 as soon as I heard that I personally called 911 and they start to run away! On street. She was upset why I hand her friend napkins that she spilled her drink in my car and on her cloths. She said if you don't move I'll call another uber as soon as she said that I end the trip and told her I will wait here and you are more than welcome to stay in my car till other ride arrive. Basically they probably had many illegal stuff with them! And yes this always happens with girls around 20 to 25 at night heading to club or coming back from the club as a female group.

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
I had a similar situation last summer when I got an Uber ride and once I reached the pick up location there was literally 5 big suitcases and tons of black bags and furry dog.These wankers called an X instead of an XL. I said I won’t take them in and locked the car. They tried to open the door to get in and started banging on the glass. I moved a little bit forward and waited there to cancel it. One little C*nt walked upto me and said she is going to call the cops and report sexual harassment if I don’t pick her up. I did not respond instead pointed at my dashcam. She was like, you have been recording this ? Without our permission?.
Long story short, I waited there and collected my cancel money.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I had a similar situation last summer when I got an Uber ride and once I reached the pick up location there was literally 5 big suitcases and tons of black bags and furry dog.These wankers called an X instead of an XL. I said I won't take them in and locked the car. They tried to open the door to get in and started banging on the glass. I moved a little bit forward and waited there to cancel it. One little C*nt walked upto me and said she is going to call the cops and report sexual harassment if I don't pick her up. I did not respond instead pointed at my dashcam. She was like, you have been recording this ? Without our permission?.
I'm going to install the dashcam back again. I remember with dash cam it was lot easier working with uber.

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
I had a similar situation last summer when I got an Uber ride and once I reached the pick up location there was literally 5 big suitcases and tons of black bags and furry dog.These wankers called an X instead of an XL. I said I won't take them in and locked the car. They tried to open the door to get in and started banging on the glass. I moved a little bit forward and waited there to cancel it. One little C*nt walked upto me and said she is going to call the cops and report sexual harassment if I don't pick her up. I did not respond instead pointed at my dashcam. She was like, you have been recording this ? Without our permission?.
Make sure you call uber in these situations right after. Dashcam won't help you with uber maybe with the cops but not uber. Calling them and telling them before the pax does will. Unless it's lyft and the ******* rep decides to tell their safety and they block your account while they investigate

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
The last thing you want in your car is bed bugs!
Got a request, I pulled into the driveway, garage was open. Guy was taking his sweet ass time..

As dude is walking to my car i notice something. He turned around to shut the garage door. Gave me just enough time to take a picture, zoom in to confirm and drive away!
Hood Window Fixture Grey Motor vehicle
Wood Road surface Flooring Font Asphalt

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
What's up with these women threatening Uber drivers with sexual harassment. They must hate their life and have nothing else great in their life.

We know Uber would side with rider as always. In situations like this, I would avoid to even talk to these losers.
Those women are scumbags. In my opinion they're just as bad as the men who commit the foul deed.. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts