·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Yael (Uber)

Aug 9, 20:20

Hi Steven,

We received a concerning report from one of your riders that you exhibited behavior that led them to believe you may have been under the influence.

Uber has a zero tolerance policy for drinking or substance use while driving on the Uber platform. Further feedback of this nature could result in the permanent deactivation of your account.

If you believe you received this complaint unfairly, don't worry. We'll only take action if we see a pattern of undesirable behavior. Again, the purpose of this message is to provide you constructive feedback to help you improve.

Best regards,

Yael
help.uber.com

So were's my phone. It's been 24 hours and no answer from 3 emails I've sent. If a customer left anything in my car they would be on it. Far as the drinking while driving what do you want to bet it was the guy who took my phone. I want a meeting with my accuser.

·
Registered
271 Posts
With Uber, these emails should simply be ignored. They are not asking for a reply, so don't.

With Lyft (which does ask for a reply), simply state, "Incident never occurred."

True or not, enraging or not, the less you say the better.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have two phones. Last trip of the day. 3 buddies from an all day concert then 4 hours at the bar. Last words I said as I check the backseat (visually) make sure you all have your phones. They leave. I check my car upside down between the seats everywhere no phone. I can only contact pax with the phone that's missing. I send 3 emails to Uber and it's been 30 hours since the 1st one and no return from Uber as of now

·
Registered
359 Posts
You know what will happen ...Uber will try and contact the client that has the account and hes going to say I dont have that drivers phone hes mental plus we think he was drinking too....probaly same ones who made complaint vs you. Asshats jacked you.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Yael (Uber)

Aug 9, 20:20

Hi Steven,

We received a concerning report from one of your riders that you exhibited behavior that led them to believe you may have been under the influence.

Uber has a zero tolerance policy for drinking or substance use while driving on the Uber platform. Further feedback of this nature could result in the permanent deactivation of your account.

If you believe you received this complaint unfairly, don't worry. We'll only take action if we see a pattern of undesirable behavior. Again, the purpose of this message is to provide you constructive feedback to help you improve.

Best regards,

Yael
help.uber.com

So were's my phone. It's been 24 hours and no answer from 3 emails I've sent. If a customer left anything in my car they would be on it. Far as the drinking while driving what do you want to bet it was the guy who took my phone. I want a meeting with my accuser.
Bro I refused to drop a pax at his door step cuz he could of walked that 10 steps he was just fkn with me. Anyway his rating was 3.98 ya right crazy rating . He emailed uber saying my car smelled like marihuana which was a total bs he was just trying to get back at me. So I know how u fell. Karma is a ***** he'll get his don't worry.

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Bro I refused to drop a pax at his door step cuz he could of walked that 10 steps he was just fkn with me. Anyway his rating was 3.98 ya right crazy rating . He emailed uber saying my car smelled like marihuana which was a total bs he was just trying to get back at me. So I know how u fell. Karma is a ***** he'll get his don't worry.
You know those pine-tree air-fresheners cabbies hang from their rear-view mirror?
I'm thinking of getting a five-leaf cannibas one ...
- may as well have an excuse for when someone pulls that crap on me.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Lesson learned: NEVER keep anything you care about keeping within reach of your pax. That phone should have been either in the glove box, in the door panel of the drivers side door or in your pocket. No where else.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lesson learned: NEVER keep anything you care about keeping within reach of your pax. That phone should have been either in the glove box, in the door panel of the drivers side door or in your pocket. No where else.
Yes or mounted on the car mount. I have over 4,000 fares and this is the first and last time. Just kinda funny I get my first warning within 12 hours of the phone being jacked. Also that it has been 3 days since I reported it and no reply from Uber.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Both phones are mounted on the dash/windshield.
One phone goes missing.

Either you are legally blind and thats why you got robbed or you the one that lost the phone.

If what you say is true, then call police and file a report. Uber wont do jack shit for you.

But your story just doesnt make sense. How would someone steal a phone when its in plain view and you didnt notice it before dropping off PAX??

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Both phones are mounted on the dash/windshield.
One phone goes missing.

Either you are legally blind and thats why you got robbed or you the one that lost the phone.

If what you say is true, then call police and file a report. Uber wont do jack shit for you.

But your story just doesnt make sense.
I said although I have mounts for the phones they both were not mounted.
I have the name and address of the client.
I think Uber should pay. They matched the Pax with me and we are all told to return phones that pax leave in our cars

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I said although I have mounts for the phones they both were not mounted.
I have the name and address of the client.
I think Uber should pay. They matched the Pax with me and we are all told to return phones that pax leave in our cars
Many people dont have peripheral vision, thats your only excuse.

Uber doesnt care about drivers property, only PAX property.

If PAX stole it, call the cops and file a police report. Uber will never help you, you are a crumb on the map, replaceable by dozen more crumbs.

Before you call the cops, you better have a FAR MORE detailed story then the version you have given us so far.

Heres how your story reads; "PAX molested me, i emailed Uber, and Uber wont help me". In other words, your story has no substance, no details, no value and holds no water.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yes or mounted on the car mount. I have over 4,000 fares and this is the first and last time. Just kinda funny I get my first warning within 12 hours of the phone being jacked. Also that it has been 3 days since I reported it and no reply from Uber.
Two mounts seems like it would clutter the dash. I have two phones and just keep the one I'm not using for ride share in my pocket or the door. Maybe I'm wrong about the second mount though.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Two mounts seems like it would clutter the dash. I have two phones and just keep the one I'm not using for ride share in my pocket or the door. Maybe I'm wrong about the second mount though.
You haven't seen iPads mounted on a windshield.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts