Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a message 2 days ago from Uber that states a pax said I made them feel uncomfortable etc...

I’m not perfect but I have never ever crossed the line as far as comments especially with me being a single male. If anything I am hyper vigilant about my comments.

Another thing is that my score is 4.94 and didn’t take a hit. I’m not trying to point fingers but has anyone else run into this, & how is my word against the PAX?

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm a weird looking guy who probably creeps some people out. They just don't tip and give low stars..

If you have asperger syndrome or something you probably should find another way to make money besides dealing with the public..

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you are like 25% of the drivers I have met, I would say... you probably did.
Don't sweat it too much.,, Uber does not harp on one or two complaints if you have a good record. If you get a bunch... they will. If you get a really bad one, you will most likely know it. You can always call to say it did not go down like that. Some people are just rude, inconsiderate, and do not think abut the repercussions of their actions. They are unavoidable and it happens to the best of us.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I have the same exact rating and received the same bullshit message. I have a dashcam and went attack mode on Uber. I told them give me the time and date or stfu. I only had 2 rides that week and both left large tips, app and cash. There was no way that I offended anyone. Uber backed down and said that passengers sometimes make false claims. I don't think it ever happened, probably some bullshit they send out to high rated drivers to just be ********.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I have the same exact rating and received the same bullshit message. I have a dashcam and went attack mode on Uber. I told them give me the time and date or stfu. I only had 2 rides that week and both left large tips, app and cash. There was no way that I offended anyone. Uber backed down and said that passengers sometimes make false claims. I don't think it ever happened, probably some bullshit they send out to high rated drivers to just be ********.
Reason #6 on why I quit doing rideshare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts