Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pi. And when I arrived it said. Your pax is required to give you a code. Enter it now.

Different from the one where it says your rider has a pin. Please enter it.

I think they are forcing riders who have claimed more than 1 wrong pax pick up to give you codes now! No more scammers! Well, there are loopholes. Less scammers!

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
I had a pi. And when I arrived it said. Your pax is required to give you a code. Enter it now.

Different from the one where it says your rider has a pin. Please enter it.

I think they are forcing riders who have claimed more than 1 wrong pax pick up to give you codes now! No more scammers! Well, there are loopholes. Less scammers!
I thought you were sick with Coronavirus?

·
Premium Member
6,891 Posts
I agree with this feature. But hate it at the same time. The single lady at night YES!

The drunk dude in Wrigleyville at 2 am, has no clue what you just asked him. This weekend is going to be crazy. No parade even needed.

·
Registered
250 Posts
They should have any customer that has put in "wrong passenger' picked up scam, to have this on all future rides. this will eliminate anyone claiming the wrong passenger was picked up.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
They should have any customer that has put in "wrong passenger' picked up scam, to have this on all future rides. this will eliminate anyone claiming the wrong passenger was picked up.
100% this.
Maybe for next 50 rides or something they must use PIN. Wouldn't want your driver accidentally taking the wrong passenger all the way to your house....again....would you???

·
Registered
329 Posts
What ever the reason it's not to benefit or help the driver. They are forcing interaction between driver and pax. If someone makes a false ride report more than once they need to be deactivated not told they need to use a code.

·
Premium Member
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is chicago.

they give parents gift cards to pick up report cards.

many adults and parents still need help navigating the real world. slaps on the wrists and small incentives work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.