Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know away to stream the paintings or request from The Uber app to beat through your car stereo when linked with Bluetooth.?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Last time I checked, the app doesn't support Bluetooth. You know, that AUX cable is such cutting-edge technology versus wireless.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
On iOS? I know for iOS is known issue that alerts won't pass through Bluetooth. It's annoying as hell. Guessing Androids may have the same issue. I know if I'm streaming via USB instead of Bluetooth then all sounds pass through.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
check that audio and media settings are on in the Bluetooth menu on the phone. It show connected device name Gear next to it check the settings

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Bluetooth has a large number of possible functions, some of which won't be enabled for every device. An external keyboard is an example.

I have my phone connected to the Bluetooth in my Garmin so I can use special apps like live traffic cameras. Uber phone calls will come through the Garmin, but the ping sounds don't.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It finally does work, but I have to choose BT as my source. I can't listen to the radio..no big deal. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts