Uber Drivers Forum banner

PAX left phone in car

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  poseidon 
#1 ·
My last PAX left his phone in the car. He texted me and gave me his address and Culver City and I told him I would drop it off when I'm in the area. Then I thought, why is it my responsibility to deliver his phone to him? Shouldn't we be able to just leave it at the Uber office on Westwood Boulevard?

#6 ·
You are able to leave it in Westwood, but I've only done this once for a pax who I never wanted to see again. Every other phone has resulted in at least a $20 tip. Often $30-$50, and one time $100. Usually the pax are simply thrilled that you didn't end up being an a-hole who lied and kept it for personal gain. You guys are doing something wrong.

#7 ·
i returned quite a few items before, probably 3 out of 10 will tip and not much, uber does not reimburse us anything like before. if rider does not want to come to my location to pick it up, at best i will drop it at police station. never drive all the way at your own cost to return item because of the bus fare u eanred from that trip, uber want us to be the sucker, riders too, its up to urself that u let them know u pay for what u get, bus fare aint no gonna get limo services

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.