Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That kinda place more than likely provides more than just a happy ending considering I picked him up from there at 1am
Too bad you didn't drop him off at one. Back in the day when Nashville had those, drivers (taxi, limo, etc.) got kickbacks. I dropped off seven pro football players at one and received $30 per person plus $60 from one of the players. That was a happy ending for me. ;)

EDIT:
P.S. They lost the next day. :p
P.P.S No it wasn't the Titans.

·
Banned
2,772 Posts
Too bad you didn't drop him off at one. Back in the day when Nashville had those, drivers (taxi, limo, etc.) got kickbacks. I dropped off seven pro football players at one and received $30 per person plus $60 from one of the players. That was a happy ending for me. ;)

EDIT:
P.S. They lost the next day. :p
P.P.S No it wasn't the Titans.
C"mon, you gotta' tell us which team at least!!!

Just picked up a PAX from an Asian Massage Parlor. He decided to tell how they even cleaned his butthole.

Glad I carry Lysol wipes.
Shhhh, keep that info to yourself or Rakos will be there 24/7!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Just picked up a PAX from an Asian Massage Parlor. He decided to tell how they even cleaned his butthole.

Glad I carry Lysol wipes.
Well, I mean let's be honest here, how many of us really wish our pax would have a clean butthole before they get in? Ya know? You were the lucky one.. it's the driver that had to drop him off at that place that I feel sorry for. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts