Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..and paused when I said hello? I'm like who is calling me at 3:30am??

He says his wife left her phone in her Uber car but I don't sound like their driver. I said "when did you take the Uber?" And he said "Just now". I haven't driven for two days.

Dingus has tried to call back a driver from an Uber she ordered on her phone (and her account) from his account.

· Premium Member
11,890 Posts

He says his wife left her phone in her Uber car but I don't sound like their driver. I said "when did you take the Uber?" And he said "Just now". I haven't driven for two days.

Dingus has tried to call back a driver from an Uber she ordered on her phone (and her account) from his account.
There are many reasons not to accept calls from pax. This is one of them.

· Registered
238 Posts

He says his wife left her phone in her Uber car
"Hello?"
"Yes, ummm phone...what was her name?"
"What does she look like? The blonde?"
"Well, I found her bra, it got stuck under the seat somehow.
There's no phone here...her name was Wendy?"
"So... I'll drop the bra off at the Greenlight Hub for you, okay?"
"Oh and I can't do anything about the video, I already sold it. 'Nite, now! bye!"
<do not disturb mode>

PS. I wouldn't really do this, because Uber gives out the personal
phone numbers and home addresses of drivers upon pax request.
I've had that happen to me when someone lost something and the
first I heard of it was them showing up in person. I always answer
unexpected doorbells with a concealed gun, but still, you don't want
to invite problems.

· Registered
215 Posts
When I was 18 or 19, and still lived at home, I had a really annoying friend named Mike. He would get bored in the middle of the night, 2:00 or 3:00, and call me like it was no big deal. One night, I was out, and he called, then called again, and again. Once at least every 15 minutes, prompting my mom to finally get out of bed, go upstairs and answer it “Mike, somebody better be dead for you to call this many times in the middle of the night.” Nope, he was just bored.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.