Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after my account being deactivated spoke to uber the pax freed back was I was dangerous driving and I was drunk or use of drugs and the fee was to high for his journey (1.9 surge) on a Saturday at 2:30 in the morning while he was sleeping all of the journey

·
Registered
355 Posts
Have they said the decision is final? Or is there anyway to resolve this? Seems unfair that with no proof the customer can talk shit and get you deactivated.

This is one of the reasons I am going to hand back the car after the rental contract finishes and call it a day. Cant be arsed dealing with low life ****s that use the X platform.

·
Banned
550 Posts
I don't know if you were drunk or not, but customers do try it on a lot with Uber, hoping to get some money, a while back I was driving whilst pob, and at a roundabout cut into another cars lane by mistake and had a little altercation with the driver, the following week I got a very polite letter from uber with regards to that, so the customer must've complained, uber probably ended up giving him a promo code
Some of these customers are direct c*+#ts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
after my account being deactivated spoke to uber the pax freed back was I was dangerous driving and I was drunk or use of drugs and the fee was to high for his journey (1.9 surge) on a Saturday at 2:30 in the morning while he was sleeping all of the journey
the customer is always right.

start drinking.

find a dealer to buy drugs.

make the customer happy.

/sarc

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They put activated my account as i told myside of the story she was like if we get one more feedback like this we have to look in to

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uber is a company that says our customer is always right our driver is at wrong doing

Come on 4* for a pax is good
4 * for a driver count as bad

I SAID to her

What happens to paxs we rate 1 ? And if a pax rates 1 to driver deactived she like we dont need to go in to this

·
Banned
550 Posts
Everything is geared towards the customers, but i think they deactivated you not for the ratings but the nature of the complaint, as I said these c*#ts will try anything

·
Registered
229 Posts
Unfortunately this PH game is fraught with these kind of instances. People and Operators have no idea that on a daily basis we have to put up with all kinds of CRAP, which as we all know stands for.......

Criticism
Rejection
Arseholes and
Pressure

A good friend of mine who has been in this industry forever and a day said to me when I first started, "customers are all c*nts until they prove otherwise." Who am I to disagree?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Easy way to get deactivated?
Complaint to Uber that driver have Promoting sign inside the car from other company like Lyft from U.S ;-)
Dude got deactivate (read about this on U.S) forum ;p

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
You just need to have signage saying that there is cctv in the car and riders will behave .you don't actually need to have the cams

·
Banned
550 Posts
Then they'll be offended and give you low rating anyway, but if every car has to have it then it'll be the norm, and I'm not just talking about c*^ts abusing the system for money, but generally misbehaving younger arseholes, who likes to give a low rating if you don't become an extension of their evening for instance, with the camera they'll behave themselves, knowing if push comes to shove they won't get away with it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts