Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pax farted. It was obvious and loud. Started to smell. I was so upset I just cracked my window. No words were exchanged whatsoever. What would you have done? Or what would you do in this situation?

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
Pax farted. It was obvious and loud. Started to smell. I was so upset I just cracked my window. No words were exchanged whatsoever. What would you have done? Or what would you do in this situation?
I would have considered it a challenge and farted. It would have been a real contest. Would have given pax 1 star if I lost the contest.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I picked up two girls and a 12 minute trip, most of the trip was silent just as the SBD one of them let out. The one that actually ordered the ride said "Hey ******** did you just farted again...? she answered -No I didn't..." Which made me mad since it was implicit that I was the one with a flatulent problem. I said - "It wasn't me, but Is ok, I will let the windows down for a moment" The windows, of course never came back up and it was chilly. Once I got to the drop-off she got out and to my surprise she just said.. "I knew it wasn't you, she's been doing this the whole night, please don't give me a bad rating" She smiled and gave me $5.00. Her 1 star just went up to 4, is like she read my mind.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts