Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just answered a ping and when I got there there was an ambulance and EMTs on site trying to revive some woman on the sidewalk. My passenger was a no-show... after seven minutes I ended the trip. Got the $10 no show fee from Uber.

People are just dying to take Uber!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just answered a ping and when I got there there was an ambulance and EMTs on site trying to revive some woman on the sidewalk. My passenger was a no-show... after seven minutes I ended the trip. Got the $10 no show fee from Uber.

$10 no show fee. Is that new we only get $5 in ATL.

·
24,252 Posts
You get ten bananas in Woarsessturr? All that we get is five. Uber collects ten from the passenger, but it splits it with us.

.........I like the spire from the Worcester Train Station. I see it every time that I go home as I pass through on 290.

Reactions: Woober

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
$10 no show fee. Is that new we only get $5 in ATL.
I know Uberblack here in ATL is $10...maybe that's what he meant...I don't know. They should up the no show fees across the board to discourage cancellations, but what do I know...lol

·
Registered
15,927 Posts

Perhaps you could sound a LITTLE less gleeful?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
PAX made a bet with a friend that you cant arrive faster then an Ambulance.

Reactions: Woober

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shhhhh!!! Don't give Uber any ideas. It's 10 smackers here. Uber takes 2

I love no-shows they're actually more profitable than those crappy little five dollar rides! I mark the time the minute the app says that I arrived and then I give them seven minutes. Two minute grace period. LOL

(That is why I'm so gleeful fuzzy)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts