Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happens to your rating if PAX does not rate you immediately?
Some PAX can wait until their next ride which can be 2 weeks or more... Meanwhile uber's report will say you had 25 rides with 15 five star, your rating is x.xx which is below average. Uber cannot account for the 10 rides and cannot give you a 5 since rider may come back and give you less. I noticed that when riders don't rate me immediately, my rating goes down. So why does uber not give you the benefit of doubt if the PAX doesn't rate you immediately? its not your fault that PAX doesn't rate you immediately. I've resorted to wait in the car for PAX to rate me before leaving but there is a huge delay before it pops up on the rider screen. Sometimes I get the next ping while waiting for rider to rate me...

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
PAX delayed rating affects drivers negatively
Yes.

what happens to your rating if PAX does not rate you immediately?
Nothing.

I noticed that when riders don't rate me immediately, my rating goes down.
If you are making at least 10 rides per your Uber day, you have almost no way of knowing if pax rate you immediately or not.

So why does uber not give you the benefit of doubt if the PAX doesn't rate you immediately?
Because they don't care about you.

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
Don't worry so much about it. I had my worst week this week. But I know that overall the 5's will show up eventually. Week to week is more for fun. Care about the overall long term.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts