Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just about 6 mins ago..I got a request on sunset blvd ..called the pax ahead of time just to get an ideas where he is at ..he told me he's on argyle ave and he asked me where I was ..I told him I am on the corner of sunset and argyle ave ..and instead of telling me to go his spot to pick him up , he went "I am not going to where u at..should I cancel the ride?" I was like " yeah..go right ahead!" And the funny thing is I canceled two more of his uber request and one lyft request after that ..lol ...pax these days...gotta teach them how to get it right !!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
So just about 6 mins ago..I got a request on sunset blvd ..called the pax ahead of time just to get an ideas where he is at ..he told me he's on argyle ave and he asked me where I was ..I told him I am on the corner of sunset and argyle ave ..and instead of telling me to go his spot to pick him up , he went "I am not going to where u at..should I cancel the ride?" I was like " yeah..go right ahead!" And the funny thing is I canceled two more of his uber request and one lyft request after that ..lol ...pax these days...gotta teach them how to get it right !!
Did you get thec $5 cancel fee?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Not only are pax stupid for dropping the pins in wrong spot, but they are to lazy to walk to the car too lol.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Not only are pax stupid for dropping the pins in wrong spot, but they are to lazy to walk to the car too lol.
Yeah, I had one close to that area on Friday. I went to the house address, sat for 2 min. Pax calls me. "Where are you". I always give the same answer " I'm at the address you gave Uber".

He says, no I'm at one street over. I say "oh, ok"...hang up, CANCEL. **** you dick. PING....It's him again....haha, now he gives the right address... sorry, on my way to a surge rider.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seriously tho...sometimes it's the uber app's fault . I wonder with uber making this much money..they can't get a better GPS system for us?

·
Banned
919 Posts
If it is not a far move from their incorrect pin, I will get them. If they are way off ( 1/2 mile or more) or sense attitude, I sit and hopefully collect $5 for 5.

·
Registered
175 Posts
why would you not double check the address? its not hard!!! this crap happens to me every fricken day i hate it. and they have the damn nerve to be frustrated with ME cuz they ****ed up. stupid.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Yeah, I had one close to that area on Friday. I went to the house address, sat for 2 min. Pax calls me. "Where are you". I always give the same answer " I'm at the address you gave Uber".

He says, no I'm at one street over. I say "oh, ok"...hang up, CANCEL. **** you dick. PING....It's him again....haha, now he gives the right address... sorry, on my way to a surge rider.
This is great opportunity to ask where they are going? If its a long ride, maybe take them... If not, definitely wait the 5 minutes and collect the cancellation fee :)

Reactions: CaptainJackLA
1 - 11 of 11 Posts