Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a rider a few weeks ago. He was carrying a camera with a heavy duty lens on it. He gets in the car, he's in a kind of salty mood, and tells me we need to stop at a friend's house before we go to the final destination. I agree. He then starts talking about his friend, how she's in a really bad place, and how he's knows this because she hasn't changed the decorations on the outside of her house. We get closer and he explains that he is not getting out of the car, but we need to driver really slowly so that he can check on her. It's clear that he's stalking her, and I wanted to tell him to get a life, but I was a pretty new driver and wanted to keep my rating up. Anyways, he notices that she isn't home, and then starts complaining about how she is out drinking on a Friday night, like there is something wrong with that. The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward, I kept up the small talk and then dropped him off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.