Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a passenger that I waited for at least 7 minutes before driving off and getting that 3.75 no show fee, 2 days later I find out that they disputed it and Uber took it out of my account and gave it back, man if Uber no longer honors their rider no show fee then I'm just going to drive off as soon as I see no one's at the pickup destination, wow.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I had a passenger that I waited for at least 7 minutes before driving off and getting that 3.75 no show fee, 2 days later I find out that they disputed it and Uber took it out of my account and gave it back, man if Uber no longer honors their rider no show fee then I'm just going to drive off as soon as I see no one's at the pickup destination, wow.
Just email them and they will credit it back to you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.