Uber Drivers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a serious post. Look, I'm all for us coming on here chatting and exchanging ideas/venting and just chatting. We do not need to all agree on everything. I have noticed that there has been a recent surge in 'new accounts' on this forum all with a pro-Uber bias. I'm a Trump troll on twitter (yes, I really am). I troll the internet (reddit, twitter, 4chan). I can smell a troll from a MILE away. I have noticed that there are a lot of pro-uber & Kalanick trolls on our forum now. Please be mindful of what you post. If you post 'milking' posts or any stupidity like that. I hope the administrators remove your post. WTH is wrong with some of you? In my hood we call that SNITCHING. You're snitching on yourself commit fraud. You do realise you're committing fraud right? Why can't you just PM other trusted members tactics instead of posting it on a PUBLIC forum? Are you guys really that dense?

·
Premium Member
5,171 Posts
On day Uber will decide to weed out a certain amount of drivers. When that day comes they will have the ability to find the Uber drivers with the HIGHEST AVERAGE price to JFK and or LaG. Need I say more.

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Where did you get that milking is fraud? You are contracted to get ubers customer to their destination. There is no requirement for you to take a specific route or to arrive at a specific time.

It is up to the passenger to report their dissatisfaction with a route or driver.

There are new accounts trolling these forums and I block them as soon as they start saying some bullshit.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the ones that are all like "oh u have nothin better to do but to be on here complaining". well yea business blows both slow season and normal times. question is what the hell are they doing here if theyre not drivers?

·
Registered
954 Posts
A few rats? Lol. This place is a complete infestation. An extermination service couldn't do the job without shutting the site down:D The other question you need to ask is if this website exists for information purposes or the promotion of the ride sharing Industry, or maybe both? These rats keep posting Uber pay statements week after week to show others the money you could earn doing this. Perhaps this website is really owned by Uber:confused: I mean, really, for multiple purposes.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
A few rats? Lol. This place is a complete infestation. An extermination service couldn't do the job without shutting the site down:D The other question you need to ask is if this website exists for information purposes or the promotion of the ride sharing Industry, or maybe both? These rats keep posting Uber pay statements week after week to show others the money you could earn doing this. Perhaps this website is really owned by Uber:confused: I mean, really, for multiple purposes.
Who owns this site? Does anybody knows? It has advertisements in every topic, mostly industry related.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
This is a serious post. Look, I'm all for us coming on here chatting and exchanging ideas/venting and just chatting. We do not need to all agree on everything. I have noticed that there has been a recent surge in 'new accounts' on this forum all with a pro-Uber bias. I'm a Trump troll on twitter (yes, I really am). I troll the internet (reddit, twitter, 4chan). I can smell a troll from a MILE away. I have noticed that there are a lot of pro-uber & Kalanick trolls on our forum now. Please be mindful of what you post. If you post 'milking' posts or any stupidity like that. I hope the administrators remove your post. WTH is wrong with some of you? In my hood we call that SNITCHING. You're snitching on yourself commit fraud. You do realise you're committing fraud right? Why can't you just PM other trusted members tactics instead of posting it on a PUBLIC forum? Are you guys really that dense?
I think Uber is paying you, cause Uber doesn't want drivers to do The Milky Way.
Post all your Whales guys! Lmao

On day Uber will decide to weed out a certain amount of drivers. When that day comes they will have the ability to find the Uber drivers with the HIGHEST AVERAGE price to JFK and or LaG. Need I say more.
I can smell Uber Employees from a mile. Lmao

·
Premium Member
5,171 Posts
Where did you get that milking is fraud? You are contracted to get ubers customer to their destination. There is no requirement for you to take a specific route or to arrive at a specific time.

It is up to the passenger to report their dissatisfaction with a route or driver.

There are new accounts trolling these forums and I block them as soon as they start saying some bullshit.
If you are referring to my post which is directly above yours. I never used the word fraud. I just wanted to point out that Uber, like all companies will always chose to work with the people that give them the most value.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I hear ya.

I'm tired of all the anti-uber paid taxi troll guys like you.

See what I did there?

Now is when you reply you and all the other anti-uber paid taxi trolls are not paid taxi trolls and back that up by swearing each "well known member" is legit. Lol, yeah sure...

It's amazing the crap you conspiracy guys come up with these days. You think uber gives two craps about a site that less than 1% of drivers and no one from the general public knows about?

Do you think this site is actually well known?

This is a click bait site the owners use to make money whenever you dupes click on the ads in each thread.

You guys portray yourselves as so damn smart and the rest of us usually sit back and marvel at how incredibly stupid you really are.

Lol paid uber trolls....

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
I hear ya.

See what I did there?

Now is when you reply you and all the other anti-uber paid trolls are not paid taxi trolls and back that up by swearing each "well known member" is legit. Lol, yeah sure...

It's amazing the crap you conspiracy guys come up with these days. You think uber gives two craps about a site that less than 1% of drivers and no one from the general public knows about?

This is a click bait site the owners use to make money whenever you dupes click on the adds in each thread.

You guys portray yourselves as so damn smart and the rest of us usually sit back and marvel at how incredibly stupid you really are.

Lol paid uber trolls....
Been saying that for a while. If anything I'm sure they might have a dept. with those outsourced reps to research here and there about the new trends, habits and shit from this site and youtube but I highly doubt its that serious to point where they are paying locals to watch 10-20 posters in the NYC section of this blog comeon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Been saying that for a while. If anything I'm sure they might have a dept. with those outsourced reps to research here and there about the new trends, habits and shit from this site and youtube but I highly doubt its that serious to point where they are paying locals to watch 10-20 posters in the NYC section of this blog comeon :rolleyes:
EXACTLY...

There are THOUSANDS of rs drivers in NYC and the 20 rubes on here think they have everything figured out.

It's comical actually.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
If you are referring to my post which is directly above yours. I never used the word fraud. I just wanted to point out that Uber, like all companies will always chose to work with the people that give them the most value.
I hope you know, Uber says We are not Employees. If We become Employees, I'm sure We will be willing to WORK for Uber

I hear ya.

See what I did there?

Now is when you reply you and all the other anti-uber paid taxi trolls are not paid taxi trolls and back that up by swearing each "well known member" is legit. Lol, yeah sure...

This is a click bait site the owners use to make money whenever you dupes click on the ads in each thread.

Lol paid uber trolls....
Paid Uber Trolls, Yellow Taxi Trolls, everybody is a Troll. Lmao

·
Registered
265 Posts
Uber has patrolled these forums for a long time. I imagine that any recent increase in new accounts as paid trolls is due to their "180 days of change."
And you know they have patrolled these forums for a long time cause...

Wait, let me guess....

1. You just know cause you are one of those really smart drivers?

2. You instinctually know everything Uber does because of your cosmic connection to everything?

3. You have all the knowledge of the internets?

Paid taxi troll is a paid taxi troll...

We are calling you guys out from now on.

Report back to Yellow HQ that the BS is over and you've all been made.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Only #'s 1 & 2...

... and *ktch* Copy that *ktch*

I highly doubt its that serious to point where they are paying locals to watch 10-20 posters in the NYC section of this blog comeon :rolleyes:
I doubt they're paying them as well.

Interns.

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
No, I wasn't bro, the OP had used that word in his original post.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.