Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought an aux cord and let someone use it for the 1st time last night (rare 2.1 surge - aiming to please),...big mistake....boombiddyboomp at high volume....I'll be going back to my old tactic - "Ox cart? Yes, I have an ox cart but the automobile is a lot faster and smoother ride....besides, it'll take an hour and a half by ox cart."

·
Registered
654 Posts
I allow PAX to use aux cord or Bluetooth. I can tolerate their music for the duration of the ride. I often offer it if I think they might like their own music. I have either KEZ or Pandora classic rock playing, that generally appeals to a wide range of people.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
The night crowd loves their trap!

Yeah I don't like when they touch my radio, that's going too far!
Yup. That's an instant 1 star rating for creating an unsafe riding environment, along with a note to Uber explaining just that and requesting not to be paired with them in the future. I should be focused on the road and not being distracted by someone else's hands being all over my radio, stereo, a/c, heat, or other controls.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Here's what I find remarkable!

These so called millenials are terrible with technology!

The Uber app has pandora and the rider can change Channels and listen to their personal pandora or Spotify!

When ever I bring this up they have no clue how to do this!!! I have my rider app set up like this and I am 40!

·
Registered
654 Posts
The Uber app has pandora and the rider can change Channels and listen to their personal pandora or Spotify! When ever I bring this up they have no clue how to do this!!!
Never had anyone who could do this, so I now just use my personal pandora account. I have a very limited selection since I am not into music, classic rock, EDM and a couple of others. If they want they can play their own with my Aux cable or Bluetooth.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Never had anyone who could do this, so I now just use my personal pandora account. I have a very limited selection since I am not into music, classic rock, EDM and a couple of others. If they want they can play their own with my Aux cable or Bluetooth.
I forgot about it and got into a Uber with Michael Meyers playing! I was like what is this?

Driver said it's your music!!!! lol

Edm for the win!!!

Btw on the pax app it's under settings and music

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
most newer cars 2017 and up are actually ditching the aux cord. and in 2016 a few manufacturers even started ditching the cd players. 2016 300s dont have a cd players, and 2017 infinitis dont have a cd or aux. in my car, you get smooth jazz from XM 66.... don't like it? you get nothing.
how about 5 fingers across the face. I would be happy with that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts