Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving Lyft I had an experienced pax with a first-time pax in my car.

When the experienced pax was answering questions about Uber, Lyft and rideshare, this was said "I think it's disgusting what Uber did to their drivers. Don't ever take Uber."

So, the sweatshop thing isn't just drivers on this board.

·
Registered
735 Posts
When asked is i do both uber and lyft by lyft passengers. I make sure they know.drivers prefer lyft. And tell them i only do lyft now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When asked is i do both uber and lyft by lyft passengers. I make sure they know.drivers prefer lyft. And tell them i only do lyft now.
I also tell them I prefer Lyft. I had someone ask why (he also said he wanted to compare my answer to others) and I intentionally left out the r/mi and tips. It isn't even about the money, it's about the PAX. the crappy pax take Uber and the good pax take lyft. Only had one bad experience with a lyft pax and that led to cancellation.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I also tell them I prefer Lyft. I had someone ask why (he also said he wanted to compare my answer to others) and I intentionally left out the r/mi and tips. It isn't even about the money, it's about the PAX. the crappy pax take Uber and the good pax take lyft. Only had one bad experience with a lyft pax and that led to cancellation.
I mention that lyft if a friend with a car and uber we're personal drivers and some take that seriously.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
I had one where the guy wanted me to stop after 5 miles and than he would request again just so he could use the $5 off a ride

anyway after the 2nd time it ping another driver and I got a ping from someone else so left him at a gas station with no first bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts