Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Gurantees have been super easy to hit. I drove 14 hours today but am missing all the 9x surge now lol I left at 830pm. How much are you guys making out there??

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I super love when drivers go online and encourage their competition to come out so the surge disappears. Almost as much as the guy who posts his weekly paystubs on FB!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol come on how many ppl really view this thread like 10 out of the thousands that drive

Uber isn't a secret no more its not 2013 bro

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
A lot more than the people who post on here..
I drove and read these threads for over a year before signing up to post myself.

The smart drivers who want to make money read the threads :)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well, if you knew how much less time and effort it used to take to do that you'd empathize.. Or how poorly Uber used to treat us and how passengers all used to be really cool.. There's also that part where Uber never paid us as promised and then those times they cut rates and only gave drivers an hour's notice before doing so but somehow still remembered to alert the media instead.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol I do remember. Passengers were a lot cooler I think just because it was something new though now its becoming a norm. Nothing you can really do about it. But Uber coils maybe of handled some things differently. The fact that you can still make a good amount with no skills or degree is still pretty good I would say, even though all the rate decreases did kind of suck.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I think it is what you make of it.. Like anything else. You just have to remember not to have any expectations from Uber and make it work for you. The only thing we know for sure is Uber will always keep cutting rates and changing their system at the dismay of drivers... But it can still be worthwhile (at least in this market) if you're smart about it.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Lol I do remember. Passengers were a lot cooler I think just because it was something new though now its becoming a norm.
I noticed the decline in passengers when they cut the rates in January and promoted Pool heavily. But the population of the city has changed quite a bit in the last couple years too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts