Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I don't drive Lyft very much and I just got my 1st two flags. Ouch. Especially cause most of my Lyft pax have been groups of international students in my small town for the Summer.

/Start sarcasm

The cleanliness one bothers me. Everyone is amazed at how clean my car is.

The nav one can go suck it. Take that up with Google. But I also have known every destination I'm headed to so I guess I'm bothered by that one as well.

And who couldn't be bothered to put an adjective in front of the personality comment. Honestly.

So how much do I owe y'all for this brief therapy session.

/End sarcasm

Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
So I don't drive Lyft very much and I just got my 1st two flags. Ouch. Especially cause most of my Lyft pax have been groups of international students in my small town for the Summer.
The nav one can go suck it. Take that up with Google. But I also have known every destination I'm headed to so I guess I'm bothered by that one as well.
And who couldn't be bothered to put an adjective in front of the personality comment. Honestly.

View attachment 156284
You pissed off one single passenger who was obviously ready to be a jerk.

And you got a positive comment and you're complaining about it??

Write back when you have 100 ratings in a week!

·
Administrator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You pissed off one single passenger who was obviously ready to be a jerk.

And you got a positive comment and you're complaining about it??

Write back when you have 100 ratings in a week!
Sorry I forgot to type in the 'sarcasm font' so you'd know I was being facetious.

I edited it just for you.

Reactions: ROTA and Mista T

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts

/Start sarcasm

/End sarcasm

View attachment 156284
You only got 2. Don't feel bad. One pax yesterday zapped me with all 4 in a retaliatory move after I 1 starred them. Same scenario happened a couple weeks ago as well. Glad to see I got flagged like that. It was reassurance they were aware what I rated them . And made me glad I my 1 star message got across to them and pissed them off.

·
Administrator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am anxiously awaiting my first Uber 1 star. Picked up pax, asked where they were going, knew the place but then pax started doubting themselves so I followed good ol trusty GPS because GPS wasn't matching their stated destination, a river outfitter with 4 others in the same vacinity. It matched 1 at a different address but had the address of the initially stated location.

Well, GPS decided I should drop them on 1 side of the river and they could swim to their destination which was where I initially thought they were going. Today GPS decided the address was in the middle of the frigging river.

For the TL/DR crowd

GPS sucked today.
Waiting for my 1st. 1 star.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts

/Start sarcasm

/End sarcasm

View attachment 156284
Take that up with Google lol.This the reason I hate driving with lyft is because of these stupid flags.It give passanger that our bored and have no life the ability to complain

·
Registered
33 Posts
Their reviews mean precisely f--k all.
I've done more than 1,350 rides. There aren't many things that are more random than Lyft ratings- maybe the baseball playoffs.
A couple of weeks ago I was at 4.93 (after being dangerously close to 4.60 just a couple of weeks prior to that time).
I was just amused that I was getting near a 5 point rating-- it was the first time when I cared about my rating in a LONG time.
Then I picked up two Indian ******s near the USC campus. They told me that it was going to take 1 1/2 hours to get to LAX. I told them that Waze is almost always correct and its 1 hour estimate was probably correct. They were overjoyed.... then 30 minutes into the drive they started complaining about the traffic. When I dropped them off one hour after I picked them up I did my usual polite smile with, "have a nice flight!" They just mumbled, "yeahcoolbye" or something as they exited the car. "Hmmmm.. bad vibes... Let me check my 'dashboard.' Yup. Now I'm down to 4.8." I just chuckled. It's all spoiled morons whose opinions reflect their own mood/mentality much more than your actual performance.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
...I just chuckled. It's all spoiled morons whose opinions reflect their own mood/mentality much more than your actual performance.
you sir are 100% correct, the ratings reflect the momentary mood of the pax, and only 30% of our pax at that. I had a speck...one speck of paint on a shirt and some obsessive compulsive clean freak dinged me bad on cleanliness. I have found almost all the negatives I get come from poo and line rides.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
you sir are 100% correct, the ratings reflect the momentary mood of the pax, and only 30% of our pax at that. I had a speck...one speck of paint on a shirt and some obsessive compulsive clean freak dinged me bad on cleanliness. I have found almost all the negatives I get come from poo and line rides.
But honestly, we are not all 5 star drivers. I drive Lyft and I have taken 4 Lyft rides and 2 Uber's.

Only 3 of those rides were near 5 stars, more like 4, but I gave them all 5 stars and tips. The Lyft ones I rated, the uber where complementary from my mechanic. One Lyft I didn't tip because he started the ride early. Said he arrived and I was standing by the train station. He was not there and I watch Him turn the corner and head to me. I wish I 3 starred him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts