Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is as much empathy as I can come up with. Hope the families can move ahead and forward with their lives. Those that were injured heal and rise above the pain of the chaos.

Is heartfelt as I can be with total strangers

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I've been saying it for years; "we need to raise the price of bullets to $500/each".

Reactions: LarryA

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have deleted the last 12 posts, some of which were what I consider so offensive and out of line, that I am virtually lost for words. Be warned, we will not tolerate any comment which is directed at the victims or families of this tragedy.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I can't believe it when stuff like this happens... It's such a tragedy and to see events like this still continue to happen in modern day society is unbelievable. For people to be so insensitive to the victims and their families is just disgraceful. Your simple lives must be so invaluable to yourselves to even be able to conjure such an idea. Everywhere there are people online that make insensitive remarks to others involved in tragedies and it's such a shame that it's come to this.

So many people in America must have it too good.

To not know what it's like to tragically lose a loved one must be comforting... and while you're comfortable sitting at the keyboard take a moment to think about what it would be like to lose someone you've loved because they were murdered while they were at school. If that doesn't inspire any sympathy then I feel sorry for the people that are in your life.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Most campuses are filled with veterans, allow them to carry instead of providing an open range for any sick person to have free reign and they will think twice. No carry laws only affect people who follow laws, when are ******s going to realize this?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
City of Chicago outlawed guns for 25 years and look at the number of shootings we have. 95% of them are done with illegal guns.

My dad was a collector I grew up with something never really became toys.

Reactions: ocbob2

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Making something illegal usually increases blackmarket demand. Whoops.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
City of Chicago outlawed guns for 25 years and look at the number of shootings we have. 95% of them are done with illegal guns.

My dad was a collector I grew up with something never really became toys.
Exactly if parents teachers kids about the safety and use of firearms. Problem is these kids that do this want attention, they want to feel like somebody. The kid had a 4chan where they egged him on, the internet has bred some sick kids and their parents don't know anything about what is going on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts