Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all members in the forum,
I’m from Bulgaria and I want to excuse from the beginning for my English, I hope all of you are going to understand my question.
Since March this year I start to do deliveries for Uber, I live in really small town we have 4 restaurants and couple of drivers also working for Uber, from 3 days ago I stop receiving orders, only one girl receive, and I’m really confused why only one person can receive orders. I want to know how Uber work, my feedback is 95% and her feedback is 96%. What I have to do to change this,on what principle is working the app? I also drive to my next biggest town to do deliveries there, but when I’m in my town I did not receive anything. Sorry for my long post but I really need advice.
Thank you
Kindest regards.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello to all members in the forum,
I’m from Bulgaria and I want to excuse from the beginning for my English, I hope all of you are going to understand my question.
Since March this year I start to do deliveries for Uber, I live in really small town we have 4 restaurants and couple of drivers also working for Uber, from 3 days ago I stop receiving orders, only one girl receive, and I’m really confused why only one person can receive orders. I want to know how Uber work, my feedback is 95% and her feedback is 96%. What I have to do to change this,on what principle is working the app? I also drive to my next biggest town to do deliveries there, but when I’m in my town I did not receive anything. Sorry for my long post but I really need advice.
Thank you
Kindest regards.
Просто пиши или се обади на Uber support!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts