Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, for another thread about ORD, but I thought this was worthy of one. I'm sure just about everyone saw ORD surging at 1.4 the entire night since I noticed it around 8:00. Was this just a glitch, or do you think this is the mothership's way of combating the campers? I'm sure they notice there's 5 cars in the lot, then, once the 1.8 comes in, the queue skyrockets to 80 in 5 mins. Nonetheless, the queue was 250+ at 10:45. Currently, it still stands at 130

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was at the lot tonight and the car count was never that high. The most I was in que for was 47.Not sure why people we're seeing 100+ cars. All my airport rides we're 1.4x

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've been watching ORD surge at night for the last two nites, even super late around the time of the bar close surge. Weird.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was at the lot tonight and the car count was never that high. The most I was in que for was 47.Not sure why people we're seeing 100+ cars. All my airport rides we're 1.4x
Are you driving XL or select? Because there was 200+ uberX cars late night

·
Registered
24 Posts
Req
I entered lot at 11:40pm to take a break. There was 199 cars in front of me. Lyft had 55. Half hour later I left with Lyft ride, there was still ~85 cars in front of me on Uber. Uber queue at 12:25 am was at 150 cars
Really that is so weird. My last airport ride was at 12:40am. I entered the lot with 47 cars

I entered lot at 11:40pm to take a break. There was 199 cars in front of me. Lyft had 55. Half hour later I left with Lyft ride, there was still ~85 cars in front of me on Uber. Uber queue at 12:25 am was at 150 cars
I'm not saying I don't believe you it's just weird that I never had these numbers in queue. I had 3 airport rides and never waited more than 1 hour

·
Registered
337 Posts
Req

Really that is so weird. My last airport ride was at 12:40am. I entered the lot with 47 cars

I'm not saying I don't believe you it's just weird that I never had these numbers in queue. I had 3 airport rides and never waited more than 1 hour
Lol it shows you select cars you have to tell uber to make a platform for only X so it shows you x cars in lot.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ok I guess I have an advantage then..... Short wait times
No you dont have an advantage it is the same i know this because i have an xl car and another car only x and i have noticed that for the xl car it shows only xl que but if you wait for an x trip you still wait out all the cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts