Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it just my phone or any of you guys having lag problems with the App tonight ??

Surge disappears in an instant earlier, no jobs in surge zones !!!!!

Surge not showing when logged off !!!!!

This stupid company is a JOKE !!!!!!!!

From the CEO down they are a disgrace, wasting drivers time. There Rotten to the core scumbags.

Really wish there was serious competition to this filth. They make me sick.

Not one job in 10 mins in this red ocean !!!

Really need a serious company with some coin to take these donkeys on !!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
This is BS. I'm sitting on Charles st, got here 10mins ago. Barely any cars around and no surge. If it doesn't start surging in 10mins Uber is messing with Optus users

Traffic is crazy around the G after the footy; especially when there is 95,000 at the game.
Doesn't bother me when I'm waiting in traffic with 2.8 surge :)

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I'm anticipating less heat tonight because they're saving it for the Grand Final!
Been driving the last 3 hours.Plenty of surging around these inner suburbs like Fitzroy/ Collingwood/Richmond.Grand final day will be sick especially if Richmond wins the grand final.Ps I'm a bombers supporter.Its gone quiet now.No surge.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Iv'e been hanging around Fitzroy for the last hour, and i have not received one job yet.The funny thing is that it has been surging.Not big surges, but around the 1.3 surge.Any one else having problems in getting a ping.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
I'm on Optus and just found tonight to be really really slow. Not sure if it is due to network. But looking at the pax app there were about 8 cars in a block of streets in the CBD at about 730 so maybe it is quiet tonight.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I'm on Optus and just found tonight to be really really slow. Not sure if it is due to network. But looking at the pax app there were about 8 cars in a block of streets in the CBD at about 730 so maybe it is quiet tonight.
I don't know.Maybe you are right.If thats the case(to many ants), this is the quietest tuesday i have ever had.Forgot to mention that i'm with Vodaphone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts