Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been driving for a month now .. and i already hate it.
Today I recieved a close POOL ping, I reach next to an indian girl standing by the location I have.. put down the window and politely ask if she was the person waiting for uber.. she said yes But never moved towards the car or reached the door. I ask her again arent you xxx, and she says arent you supposed to open the door for me ? I smiled and said no thats uber black i suppose not uberx and definitely not pool.
She got in the car, exactly 1.8 miles in the traffic.
Before going down she says i will report you to uber and slams the door.

·
Premium Member
5,570 Posts
A
Today I recieved a close POOL ping, I reach next to an indian girl standing by the location I have.. put down the window and politely ask if she was the person waiting for uber.. she said yes But never moved towards the car or reached the door. I ask her again arent you xxx, and she says arent you supposed to open the door for me ? I smiled and said no thats uber black i suppose not uberx and definitely not pool.
at least she went "down" :p .. Some shitty pax , some good pax.. Not everyone can deal with it,

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
POST # 1/Nalax: W O M E N !
Can't drive wit'em ......
Can't partay wit'out'em !

SOLUTION ? A ccept the Ping.
.........................C ancel
.........................R eason
.........................O ther ...............NEXT!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
A

at least she went "down" :p .. Some shitty pax , some good pax.. Not everyone can deal with it,
some of my pax..... Ahhh
I would go down and not come up (females).

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Not to sound like an *******, but last time I picked up an Indian woman she 1* me because she was late to work. Had to be there at 7 I get ping at 6:55 o_O I started to see a pattern, and unfortunately some drivers have had similar experiences.

·
Registered
544 Posts
It's a very good lesson learned!

Next time anyone that gives you a hint of entitlement and you know it's not going to happen, just cancel the trip and drive off.

People like that will rate you down anyways. Not worth dealing with and we're not in the business of kiss ass for a dollar and no tip.

My skin crawls at people who use pool to go less than 2 miles and expect something.

I had a pax once pool ride short distance and asked for water had none and she was mumbling all 8 mins. about how easy it would've been to go to Costco and buy some water and keep it in the car. I knew I was getting a low rating so I just let her have a piece of mind. " Lady, I make 80 cents a mile and these days have no time to even pee, you can rate me 1 star but I have over 3900 trips and that rating won't affect me but a 1 star rating from me will affect you."

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Not to sound like an *******, but last time I picked up an Indian woman she 1* me because she was late to work. Had to be there at 7 I get ping at 6:55 o_O I started to see a pattern, and unfortunately some drivers have had similar experiences.
POST # 12/uberski: Get in line! Right
behind the SubContinent's
Own Senior Ethnic Self-Hater,
currently playing the Christy State Open,
with nary a Single Civil Statement,
the DemiGod of Denunciation, the Nat-
tering Nabob of "Alla Youse InnaJoisey",
a Low Profile Lover of the Men in Blue
(ssshhhhhh) a Bombastic Bloviator and Boasty Bully Boi............

GUESS WHO, BUCKAROO !
What would Harry Carey say?

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts

GUESS WHO, BUCKAROO !
I can't decipher this post for the life of me.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I can't decipher this post for the life of me.
POST #:16 /JuanMoreTime: It is Obtuse
isn't it ? Perhaps one
of my Followers will pitch in !

It was designed for Deep Brain Stim-
ulation of a Member, whose Anger makes
him shake like Parkinson's and spew
a Toxic Stew of Hatred. He will Self-
Destruct, 3000 miles from you, and
UPNFdom will, once again, enjoy Peace.

BTW: "Ahoy!" & Welcome to the UP.
Net Forums from Mostly Dark....over-
night, Marco Island on Florida's
Wild SSW Coast. Thanks for your
polite "interest" in BisonSpeak.

Sydney Uber , Fellow Notable &
close friend compared it to attempts at
understanding English Author
John Donne.

The Object of the Post will figure
it out..........eventually. HA!

·
Registered
238 Posts

GUESS WHO, BUCKAROO !
Bobby Jindal?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Think I warned U Guys couple of Months ago nothing against the spicy east but ur rating

gets SCREWED for No apparent reason whenever U land on spicy land may be U have to do a 8-10* to get a 5* from

them. ACRO guys and FUBER ON.............Better memorize the names GOOGLE is ur friend for that.
I got a $10 tip last week, not Indian but another ethnicity well known for not tipping. The first I've received from them. Now... the day I receive a tip from an Indian is the day I can happily quit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts