Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Here's my good news: I've got $943 in so far this week in 30 hours and 667 miles. so $31/hour and $1.41/mile.
Well, here is the bad news if you already didn't know it. Uber pays a base rate of $4.65. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU ARE TAKING THE CUSTOMER ABOUT 10 TO 15 MINUTES OUT!!!!! SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS..

· Registered
5 Posts
Well, here is the bad news if you already didn't know it. Uber pays a base rate of $4.65. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHEN YOU ARE TAKING THE CUSTOMER ABOUT 10 TO 15 MINUTES OUT!!!!! SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS..

· Premium Member
4,267 Posts
I know this is the section to air your complaints but is that all there is? Can you show me where the good news is on this site. Please someone some good stuff please!
The UP.net servers are ready to compile “good news”. Servers are configured and waiting n the first data. Tomorrow we will perform the 11th annual reboot of the servers

Fortunately no data is at risk since there is NO GOOD NEWS!!!!

· Premium Member
1,357 Posts
I know this is the section to air your complaints but is that all there is? Can you show me where the good news is on this site. Please someone some good stuff please!
Did you ever work for Uber when it was new? The complaints back then were fun, but you’d need a time machine to enjoy what it was like before we shut down the country willy nilly while working a total bait and switch gig for companies that never had any scruples and only needed to attract drivers and riders initially and maybe on their last chance to turn a profit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts