Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cannot catch a break tonight, pings 10mins plus away, declined, however in the end had to take them as nothing else about, get to riders 3min ride, thanks in a sarcastic way at the end. What is going on, everyone being good to Mum tomorrow or something? Anyway else having a bad night?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
:(
Just cannot catch a break tonight, pings 10mins plus away, declined, however in the end had to take them as nothing else about, get to riders 3min ride, thanks in a sarcastic way at the end. What is going on, everyone being good to Mum tomorrow or something? Anyway else having a bad night?
Not a great night, $430 from 5pm to 2am, could have better:(

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
May you can manage me ☝

I mean the hide of this character is breathtaking. He is smashing $43/hr doing unskilled work and complaining his only managing $43/hr.
Yeah but when you consider his costs were at $30/hr, then it's not such a great night. It's always good to look at the whole picture.
It's nice to throw around the big hourly figures, before GST, Tax, Fuel, Vehicle, Super, Sick Leave, Annual Leave, etc etc etc.
Well I guess there is no harm in pretending to earn the big bucks.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
yeah, yesterday morning was nothing but short trips apart from 1 trip from cross to blacktown... but than i got no one in set destination heading back to the city
Never do a set destination to city from Blacktown or the west, just drive and keep accepting trips on their merits. You might have lost few trips to the airport and the other places if you have set to city.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts