Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my first Uber drive on July 4th, one month ago. I started because I have a brother-in-law in Savannah who enjoys driving. Overall it been a blast. I teach middle school, so I won't be on the roads as much with school starting, but I will keep driving. I made more in one month and 150 rides with Uber and Lyft than I make coaching soccer at school. No more soccer for me, thank you very much.
My biggest mistake has been signing up without using a referral code, although the bonuses don't appear to be very impressive at the moment.
I have read a lot of the conversations on this Chattanooga page and have learned from you all. Thanks for sharing what you know and what you learn. If you see a silver Fiat with trade dress on the roads, please say hello.

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
I took my first Uber drive on July 4th, one month ago. I started because I have a brother-in-law in Savannah who enjoys driving. Overall it been a blast. I teach middle school, so I won't be on the roads as much with school starting, but I will keep driving. I made more in one month and 150 rides with Uber and Lyft than I make coaching soccer at school. No more soccer for me, thank you very much.
My biggest mistake has been signing up without using a referral code, although the bonuses don't appear to be very impressive at the moment.
I have read a lot of the conversations on this Chattanooga page and have learned from you all. Thanks for sharing what you know and what you learn. If you see a silver Fiat with trade dress on the roads, please say hello.
I did'nt either. Drivers usually make more than the bonuses, so the payout is minimal.

I wonder what madchicken got?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.