Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped UberExec Passenger at Heathrow T3 and saw this after ending the trip. I am using a personal Android Device. I mentioned seeing the same thing a couple of months ago and was not able to take a screenshot due to which many people did not believe me but this time I managed to do so. Any comments feel free. Not suggesting this is something exciting, nice or etc :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Last night at around 23:15 I was driving past Feltham high street and got a request from T4 which I accepted but I thought you have to be parked up at the specified locations to get a request from LHR. Weird.
Dukes Green Is my local Tesco's store and I always see dozens of cars parked up even past midnight when I go to buy something.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Last night at around 23:15 I was driving past Feltham high street and got a request from T4 which I accepted but I thought you have to be parked up at the specified locations to get a request from LHR. Weird.
Dukes Green Is my local Tesco's store and I always see dozens of cars parked up even past midnight when I go to buy something.
Dukes green is the request point for t4-5

Maybe there was no drivers there

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Believe it or not couple of weeks ago I manage to use GoHome feature but then disappeared. I believe that is coming here soon. After that I search online and the same screen appearance was on the net which was introduced in US. I dont know how it came on my IOS but was given two destination choice and also it stated that daily GoHome feature is available only two times a day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts