Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long does the on boarding process take.
Submitted everything on Saturday
2nd business day :/
I’m an impatient person it’s like being stuck in limbo in no mans-land...

Just curious about everyone’s experience
If anyone has just gone through it

·
Registered
587 Posts
I was approved in 3 days before PTC. Had a lapse in my driving and basically had to re sign up a year ago. Took over a week (because of PTC).

Being an impatient person isn't going to help you dealing with Uber.

·
Registered
67 Posts
how long does the on boarding process take.
Submitted everything on Saturday
2nd business day :/
I'm an impatient person it's like being stuck in limbo in no mans-land...

Just curious about everyone's experience
If anyone has just gone through it
Did you get through?

How long did it take you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh that's great

Thanks for the quick reply

I signed up on Sept 20th so hopefully I'm good by end of this week
They just sent me the text , I'm now Online !

Sickkkk

so it took me exactly 7 days

Tried to set destination to work (Yonge and King) from Dufferin and bloor - Nothing on the way :/

i'll try my luck on the way home and remove destination feature

·
Registered
333 Posts
They just sent me the text , I'm now Online !

Sickkkk

so it took me exactly 7 days

Tried to set destination to work (Yonge and King) from Dufferin and bloor - Nothing on the way :/

i'll try my luck on the way home and remove destination feature
did u get a ptc # ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
did u get a ptc # ?
lol , two hours ago i got the text saying PTC is good , turn off and on your app and you will start getting requests

guess thats why it wasn't working

kind of confusing that they say "congratulations, your uber account is active , log in to begin driving " when you actually can not

i thought it was the destination feature problem - but now i know not to use destination on my way home either

i get off work at 8:30 from downtown, so i will try and see how it goes and let you guys know

·
Registered
333 Posts
lol , two hours ago i got the text saying PTC is good , turn off and on your app and you will start getting requests

guess thats why it wasn't working

kind of confusing that they say "congratulations, your uber account is active , log in to begin driving " when you actually can not

i thought it was the destination feature problem - but now i know not to use destination on my way home either

i get off work at 8:30 from downtown, so i will try and see how it goes and let you guys know
your blessed bro u live in a popping area man i always got to head downtown from fkn brampton. the destination filter is clutch that shit should work asap

·
Premium Member
17,874 Posts
your blessed bro u live in a popping area man i always got to head downtown from fkn brampton. the destination filter is clutch that shit should work asap
I used destination from dt to markahm, got one X (accepted) and two pools which I declined. Seems to be working as usual.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What is on boarding?!!!
its similar to water boarding

its similar to water boarding
JKS

its a hiring process , basically completing the registration to complete

alrighty guys, Didn't do too bad last night , it was actually pretty fun

did 6 trips total - only 2 people actually rated me and 1 person tipped :)

first trip took me half way home , which was cool , but i wanted to do more than that so i drove back down yonge street for about 4 dead km - still not bad

i had one drop off that i was able to get a pick up from the same location - Jurassic Park (in front of ACC)

one lady from liberty village asked to eat in my car , she said she would be really careful , caught me off guard so i said yes , she didn't spill anything so i was happy , it was a short trip and it was just rice , still i should prob not make that a trend - but she was a DOOR SLAMMER , nice girl but Jeeze man , easy on the doors

since i wasn't too far , i headed home with the app on , caught one 2 min away from home , brought me back all the way to islington and eglington - this was the tipper :)

as soon as i dropped him off i got a call from a golf course 2 min away - headed all the way back DT for my biggest trip $26 :)

he was also my first drunk PAX

this guy was jokes

i usually listen to reggae but had it on low

hes like this is gonna put me to sleep , lets play something up beat , i really thought he meant some techno

then welcome to jamrock comes on and he goes crazy "I love this song' hahaha , i was like okay nice , so we jammed out to some tunes on blast all the way back Dt

total hours online - 2.5
total hours driving 1 hour 19 min
total "earnings" - $65.49

not bad for a Wednesday night

I had fun anyway

1 - 20 of 20 Posts