Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I am dealing with 5 year olds when I contact Uber. First, they blocked my account, never told me why and then after 6 or 7 conversations they said it was because of cancellations. Ok, I did cancel a few scheduled pickups because when I got there the wait was 25-30 minutes. I am not waiting that long for the ability to earn as little as $5, sorry not doing it!

Now they are saying my registration and insurance doesn't match? Ok, my registration hasn't changed since last year and I double checked my insurance. Both were approved and both are STILL correct.

On a side note I didn't start getting any emails or help until I deleted the app from my phone. I uploaded the documents they think don't match but do and I am deleting the app again.

Next time you take a ride with Uber remember, they don't care about you. They won't help you and you should do everything and anything to protect yourself without regards to anything Uber does or says!.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I feel like I am dealing with 5 year olds when I contact Uber. First, they blocked my account, never told me why and then after 6 or 7 conversations they said it was because of cancellations. Ok, I did cancel a few scheduled pickups because when I got there the wait was 25-30 minutes. I am not waiting that long for the ability to earn as little as $5, sorry not doing it!

Now they are saying my registration and insurance doesn't match? Ok, my registration hasn't changed since last year and I double checked my insurance. Both were approved and both are STILL correct.

On a side note I didn't start getting any emails or help until I deleted the app from my phone. I uploaded the documents they think don't match but do and I am deleting the app again.

Next time you take a ride with Uber remember, they don't care about you. They won't help you and you should do everything and anything to protect yourself without regards to anything Uber does or says!.
Jaw Organism Font Movie Photo caption

·
Registered
4,260 Posts

Welcome to Uberpeople.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Maybe it’s my eyes but having a little difficultly fully understanding your reply. Have you taken a red pill lately? 😀
LoL 😂 I don't drink booze and I'm an A sexual kinda with my age . So it doesn't really matter red pills or blue pills. Wait you like yellow pills huh ? Me ? There is no need for it . Lmfao 🤣😭👎

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
It’s not so much that they are incompetent, more like they purposely design things like perceived incompetence so that they can eternally get away with giving their drivers the shaft to the benefit of only Uber the company. Lyft, too.

Sorta genius in a diabolical way. That’s not an endorsement.

Uber sucks.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
It’s not so much that they are incompetent, more like they purposely design things like perceived incompetence so that they can eternally get away with giving their drivers the shaft to the benefit of only Uber the company. Lyft, too.

Sorta genius in a diabolical way. That’s not an endorsement.

Uber sucks.
You must not have read their mission statement: screw everyone, all the time!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts