Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
You must have told Uber that you are ok to accept X jobs.

I am an Exec driver since Uber launched Exec Service. Uber has asked me once via an email to accept X and Pool jobs. I strongly said NO to them. I am not receiving any X or Pool jobs. Just send them an email and asked them to opt out from X jobs.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am old exec driver today getting x jobs , 2 exec and 8 x , any another exec driver have this experience today ?
sent them 3 msge nothing reply
Just pop into the office they will take you off them mate. If your email ain't been replied too. They can't ignore ya then. Have a good evening.

They are not interested- your complaint is number 3,490,643.
They will eventually get round to sending you an unhelpful cut and paste message.
Pie and mash potatoes you still here? You been paid to troll here tell the truth? Who's paying ya to spread this fake news? Who's your sponsor?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uber has sent me an email last year in April but I said No I am not going accept any x jobs . Last week my car has brokendown and I Hired eclass for a month on Saturday , three days was working fine 15 jobs averages , yesterday got new app update and today start getting x job , sent uber massages no reply yet but now have done 4rth Exec jobs continuously

Taxi applover and lanhutch01 thanks for yours help

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Don't accept x jobs then

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Check to see if you can change your vehicle, older Exec drivers will have two options, one with the reg no. in capitals, and the other in lower case. One is for Exec only, and the other is for X and Exec.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Uber has sent me an email last year in April but I said No I am not going accept any x jobs . Last week my car has brokendown and I Hired eclass for a month on Saturday , three days was working fine 15 jobs averages , yesterday got new app update and today start getting x job , sent uber massages no reply yet but now have done 4rth Exec jobs continuously

Taxi applover and lanhutch01 thanks for yours help
No problem friend anytime:)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I drive 2010 Reg e class on Exec only. No change since I joined uber in late 2013.
The older exec drivers should have the option to accept X work as well, though I wouldn't imagine you'd want to do X work anyway, so I wouldn't worry! :)

Yes LondonUberExecDriver my older car have two options one upper case and one lower case , but the new car which I have added only have upper case reg
I would e-mail (if that's possible these days), say you joined in 2013 (or whenever it was), and say you're an Exec only driver.

Otherwise, when an Exec only driver, replaces or changes their car, I think Uber are planning to force you to accept X work as well with your new car. If this is the case, I'd keep hold of your 2010 E-Class for as long as possible taxiapplover!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
App problem now has been fixed , now start getting Only Exac jobs again , received this email From uber .

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The issue has now been resolved. If you continue to run into any problems, let me know and I’ll look into it immediately.

We appreciate your understanding and patience here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything else.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
App problem now has been fixed , now start getting Only Exac jobs again , received this email From uber .

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The issue has now been resolved. If you continue to run into any problems, let me know and I'll look into it immediately.

We appreciate your understanding and patience here. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything else.
They must have reset your account to new drivers hence the problems.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts

The issue has now been resolved. If you continue to run into any problems, let me know and I'll look into it immediately.

We appreciate your understanding and patience here. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can help with anything else.
Their backsides must be hurting, so much reaching out to drivers, and extra £50 for their cockups never happens.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Iam exec driver as well ,and i got only exec jobs ,but ive got a xl vehicle what i used sometimes.nowdays my earnings very poor with exec...worst than with xl ...like today from 18 o clock i earn £50...anyone has got a same issue?

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Iam exec driver as well ,and i got only exec jobs ,but ive got a xl vehicle what i used sometimes.nowdays my earnings very poor with exec...worst than with xl ...like today from 18 o clock i earn £50...anyone has got a same issue?
I was driving Exec for a firm doing corporate account work between 2001-07.
Earnings were very good if prepared to work flexible hours and take some non-Exec airport transfer work.

I started back with same firm nearly 4 years ago and the owner told me not to bother buying an E Class as too many Exec drivers were looking for work from different firms, also the ratio of Exec vs Non Exec work was not so good.
He advised me to get an MPV with decent trim level which I did and have made decent money with it (not on Uber)
I decided against a Viano because fuel economy wasn't so good,best to stick with mid size MPV LIKE Galaxy, Grand Picasso etc as these can return 47 mpg
if you are not doing town work all the time.

While you've got the Exec car do you take work from other ph companies too? If not you should do and not depend on Uber earnings alone.
I worked for 2 or 3 firms and cherry picked the jobs sometimes.
Earnt better money that way but I also never turned down local £15 to £25 fares from LHR to local corporate offices.

Hope your earnings improve mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts