Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a lot of older cars being driven by drivers. Earlier this week I saw a late 90's BMW and today a 2000 Camry. How are they getting away with this? I'd purchase and use a beater over running my car into the ground. Do passengers not notice it's not the right car? Well...ha prob not knowing some of them.

·
Registered
844 Posts
One thing I have seen with my 2 eyes. 1993 camery around dtla transferring drugs with u decal on it. Problem is that cops or everyday people don't know the limitations on cars on Uber platform. Right now Uber accepts 2000 and up. They do exception time to time base on the car but if u see anything else beside this they are NOT Uber drivers. They are using Uber decal to get away with shit

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Check points I might get one question, or the flashlight test for pupil dilation and I'm waved through. Uber U is a free pass.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing I have seen with my 2 eyes. 1993 camery around dtla transferring drugs with u decal on it. Problem is that cops or everyday people don't know the limitations on cars on Uber platform. Right now Uber accepts 2000 and up. They do exception time to time base on the car but if u see anything else beside this they are NOT Uber drivers. They are using Uber decal to get away with shit
Really 2000 + up?! I didn't know that. That Camry I saw was beat the F up. Also got behind an older white Focus w/ a blue bumper and one tail light working at Century City. It was quite hilarious seeing a guy in a suit sitting in the back of it lol.

·
Banned
919 Posts
I have a 2006 prius. but getting a new one in a year or two....
I hope that is when you quit uber. Never buy a new car to do uberx!

I had 2 pax last week tell me the person who picked them up had a older 7 model Mercedes (or bmw?) that they thought was first model and from 1990s. They said every light was on for needed repairs! Clean car and felt bad for the driver. Their safety at risk? Dude gave 4 stars to him! Wife wanted to give less. They should have reported him as it could be unsafe.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I hope that is when you quit uber. Never buy a new car to do uberx!

I had 2 pax last week tell me the person who picked them up had a older 7 model Mercedes (or bmw?) that they thought was first model and from 1990s. They said every light was on for needed repairs! Clean car and felt bad for the driver. Their safety at risk? Dude gave 4 stars to him! Wife wanted to give less. They should have reported him as it could be unsafe.
yeah ur right lol

I seriously don't know how uberx drivers without a Hybrid +40MPG make money...

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
yeah ur right lol

I seriously don't know how uberx drivers without a Hybrid +40MPG make money...
You're almost there to become one of many ...
When I remember your earlier posts and threads I start laughing ( no offense)
How long did it take you to say the stuff, what's others have been saying?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts