Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with Ola it is different to the Uber App in regards to stops. Tonight had a customer book a 15 min ride and towards the end of the allocated address he told me his friend was getting out and he was adding another stop. I heard the update and tapped the app, well apparently it doesn't add stops so this finished the Trip. Had to start another, got two 1 star ratings for that. In all it would have cost him an extra $2.

Been a pretty good week except for Mon night.

·
Registered
197 Posts
So with Ola it is different to the Uber App in regards to stops. Tonight had a customer book a 15 min ride and towards the end of the allocated address he told me his friend was getting out and he was adding another stop. I heard the update and tapped the app, well apparently it doesn't add stops so this finished the Trip. Had to start another, got two 1 star ratings for that. In all it would have cost him an extra $2.

Been a pretty good week except for Mon night.
I haven't run into that issue yet. My app did freeze when power zones came up. I was happy when I finally seen some power zones tonight. Only had 1 job out of it tho as Uber feeding me heaps.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts