Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys are you getting any business after all these news?Another question when you have Black and Suv option on is Uber sending you Uber x request ? I asked my friend he told me the same thing, I think Uber is doing this on purpose.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Actually I believe that Black & Lux will have an increase in business because they are LESS used and to anyone who can afford it, that is less chance to get infected. Plus the Lux I took the other day had hand sanitizer in the cup holders and disposable paper masks where the tissue box used to be. I gave him a $50 tip for concern for my well being.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Last night at the PigPen business was terrible even for a Monday night (from 9 PM, on). I use Lyft there now because their frequency of pings is higher than Uber’s. Of course, there are many more Uber cars in the Qs than Lyfts. In any case, Lyft is getting a bit desperate since they allow you to run out the clock on rides that you reject but they log you off after 3 of them... you just go back online. No more half hour time-pits. There are at least double the amount of shared/GQ pings than I see for Uber and I accept none of them.

Uber banned me from the PigPen (only) geofence for life for cherry-picking so when I’m there, it’s Lyft only. A year ago, an Uber PAX at Terminal C changed his destination from a NJ destination to Manhattan to game me, because he said he had so many driver cancellations. I bounced him at the terminal. He was drunk, too, as well as being an entitled Wallstreeter. He wrote me up. That’s all well and good, Lyft has been better for me at the PigPen, but Uber’s usually better anywhere else.

THE POINT of this post is that even for a Monday night at the PigPen, I saw an extreme drop off in business travelers. I asked all of my rides whether their planes were full and they said NO, that they were told that there were cancellations. So PigPen work might be even LESS desirable than it has been for all the usual reasons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.