Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I averaged $2.44 an hour

Okc has too many drivers now. No rides no money. Too many requests 21 minutes away.

No office hours now. But they never showed up before for office hours.

I think they are afraid to show up now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I find it odd that there are no longer office hours. But if you ever went, you really never got any answers. They were always on the defensive. I know lately that when I've been a customer for UBER, I have not been impressed AT ALL with my drivers. Filty cars, not speaking English, rude, they don' t know how to use the app. I'm thinking that may be affecting the customer base in OKC if that many poor excuses for drivers have been unleashed. OH, and the new surging maps are a joke. Funny how I can be right in the middle of surging, and I NEVER get a ping???? Thankfully I'm only doing this part time, and I am using that little bit of extra $$$ to pay off some bills......Just wish there was consistency in the demand for drivers, and in the app itself.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree
Today I started at 9 am. And got a ping 17 min away in Norman, no way I'm going to drive that far for $6. I didn't take the ping, then I got one for 27 min away. I didn't take it as it was Norman too. Then I worked until 3 pm. Only 1 $6 ride today, I went home.
I noticed office hours are Friday, I wonder if they will show up this time???

I also noticed the quality of cars and drivers are going down hill

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I worked 8 hours the past 2 weeks and netted $366, avg. 45.75 per hour. I can't imagine working that many hours. You might want to work only during peak times and then stop. No sense in hanging out doing nothing. I don't really see Uber as a full time job ever for any one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts