Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
It's his parents fault. Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...Juan more trip...

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Just took an Uber and this guy has given almost 12,000 TRIPS in 1.5 years. This has GOT to be someone on this forum!
If anything, I'd assume Juan wasn't a member of this forum cause spending any amount of time here you quickly learn NOT to accept every single trip sent your way for numerous reasons. Doesn't look like Juan has figured that out yet.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Just took an Uber and this guy has given almost 12,000 TRIPS in 1.5 years. This has GOT to be someone on this forum!
I'll give you a hint, your name is Juan...

View attachment 231004
Why are you outing the guy. When your the cheapo requesting Uber x you should atleast do Xl or higher. Let the guy do what he wants to do. And show us the screen shot that you actually tipped

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Why are you outing the guy. When your the cheapo requesting Uber x you should atleast do Xl or higher. Let the guy do what he wants to do. And show us the screen shot that you actually tipped
Cmon now why would I help the XL's when I drive X....gotta show that 'X' Pride baby!!
Be thankful I didn't do Poo. Lol
I let him take the long route too without saying anything .
And yes I tipped- a dollar is a dollar

Slope Map Font Line Screenshot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.