Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13,039 Posts
Generally you are looking at the Mom & Pop type places that will allow you to do that.
I know of a place in Alexandria off Rt 1. They are really nice, it's a gas station service spot.
Generally a place that is affiliated w/ a gas station is usually trash but this one is wonderful.
Rt 1 Auto Care, off Richmond Hwy, in front of Chipotle.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Generally you are looking at the Mom & Pop type places that will allow you to do that.
I know of a place in Alexandria off Rt 1. They are really nice, it's a gas station service spot.
Generally a place that is affiliated w/ a gas station is usually trash but this one is wonderful.
Rt 1 Auto Care, off Richmond Hwy, in front of Chipotle.
Thx for the reply, how much do they charge?

·
13,039 Posts
Thx for the reply, how much do they charge?
I think last time I had them do my own stuff, I think it was like 15 bucks.

For a place that will give you good oil and good filters, look for Valvoline Oil Replacement centers
They always have good oils and good filters to use (Valvoline filters are usually on par w/ best filters in game).

So if you're in a rush and don't want to wait, go to Valvoline. You can also find online coupons to save you 10-15 bucks.

Peep the edit, Mizzieman.
Valvoline is great too.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
One time I was just too busy to do it myself and my local Meineke shop used the 5W-20 Mobil 1 5-quart bottle I provided.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts